Bundle is the top–rated news aggregator in Play Store, delivering all the news stories that matter to you.
• All the news across the globe – A selection of over 10,000 news outlets, sources, online publishers, magazines, newspapers, columns and blogs from 22 countries, available for your personal collection.
• Personalized and unbiased – Follow news stories from the news outlets only you decide. Read the content of publishers you deem objective and fair. Create and access the collection of your favorite and most trusted sources via ‘My Bundle’.
• Breaking news alerts – Get instant push notifications for major developing stories and stay updated. Access previous notifications via your ‘notifications inbox’.
• Browse content from various topics – Delve into 20+ categories and discover the most popular stories: Be it whether business, technology, sports, science, entertainment, opinion, metro, fashion… and more.
• Discover local stories – Switch between global news, and news from the US, the UK, Germany, and Turkey.
• Save for later – Interested in reading an article but short on time? Bookmark and read when it is convenient!
• Daily editorial picks – Check out ‘Hot Bundle’ for the most inspiring, enlightening and empowering content.
• Photo stories – A constantly updating, curated collection of the most beautiful shots in fashion, lifestyle and press photography.
• Enhanced search – Brings you whatever you are looking for just in moments; scanning all the news, blogs, magazines, articles, titles, columnists and more.
• Easy to use, hard to give up – Bundle offers a top-notch user experience with its award-winning design and intuitive interface. Pick among 3 viewing modes: List view, Grid view or Card view. Schedule and run the dark theme automatically at night, disable story images when you’re running low on your data plan. Login with your social media accounts and sync your saved articles and followed publishers across all your devices.
Keep in touch:
For more information please visit our website: www.bundlenews.co Follow us on facebook.com/bundlenews and @bundle_news on Twitter Your opinion is always welcome, please send your comments and feedback to [email protected]